Mother's Day Mini Photo Sessions
(Get em while they're hot!)
Our mini sessions sell out every year, and this season, we're only opening SIX outdoor mini sessions for Mother's Day. If you'd like one, please grab it now before it gets scooped up!
Bethany's newsletter subscribers get a 24 hour advanced notice before these get announced to the public.
WHAT: Mother's Day Mini Sessions
WHEN: Tuesday, May 14th (15 minute sessions from 5:10-7pm)
(Peak Azalea season is mid-May! Tuesday is best for avoiding the crowds.)
[Rain date: 5/21.]
WHERE: Kinney Azalea Gardens, 2391 Kingstown Rd, Kingston, RI 02881
HOW MANY: 6 spots total offered (limited remaining)
WHO: Fun-loving Mamas who love kick-ass photos capturing genuine emotion and candid interactions!
WHAT: Your $195 buys you:
- a 15 minute photo session for up to four people and/or animals (add extra people for $25 each...which also buys 5 more minutes of shooting)
- an in-person ordering appointment to help you choose your favorite captures from at least 20 professionally edited photographs
- choose your favorite image and receive:
- two gift prints of that image (one for mom, and one for Gramma...or for dad, or the office, or whomever!)
- the digital copy of that same image (post it online and/or print it as many times as you'd like!)
- additional prints and digital images will be available for purchase at prices that reflect a discount from Bethany's standard sessions. Mini session product pricing is viewable via this link.
WHY: Great opportunity for a discounted session...there's no better Mother's Day gift!
HOW TO SIGN UP: Click "BUY NOW" below, choose from the remaining time spots, and wait for the payment link from Team Bethany O.
A Selection of Bethany's Work
About the photographer
Bethany O’Connor is Rhode Island and Massachusetts' go-to lifestyle photographer for real families who want to push "pause" on their soulful everyday moments.
One commonality amongst all of Bethany’s clients is that they have each sought her for her dedicated specialty of capturing the essence of her subjects. (She calls this “catching your light.”)
As Bethany says, "If you're anything like me, you feel a little...awkward...in front of the camera.
'And if your family is anything like mine, you may have some...concerns...about how well they'll cooperate with a photographer.
'I get that.
'That's why I take so much pride in making these shoots fun. Over the years, I've developed a bag o' tricks I use to draw out your natural expressions so that our photos truly capture your essence.
'My process allows us to be really intentional about the shots we get as well as to lean back, have fun, and let the magic happen.
'Can't wait to catch your light!"
Limited Spots Available
Grab yours below!
Products and Gifts
In addition to the gift prints included in your package, there will be a variety of printing and gifts options available for you to add to your order.