Wondering what to get for that luminescent Mommy in your life this Mother's Day?
Or...are you a hard-working mother wondering which hints to drop for your Baby Daddy in preparation for the upcoming and much-deserved celebration of YOU?
Look no further. Bethany O Photography is holding a "Mommy and Me" mini photoshoot special: $470 worth of photography and services for only $165.
This is what you call a "NO-BRAINER," my friends!
Mini-shoots will be held three weeks after Mother's Day, so if you plan to gift this as a surprise, that special Momma in your life will have plenty of time to prepare.
Spots are filling quickly! Contact me to reserve a time-slot.
The Nitty-Gritty Details
- This photography discount applies to mini-sessions held on June 1, 2013 (or rain date June 2, 2013) only.
- All sales are subject to a 7% Rhode Island state sales tax.
- There are a limited number of time slots available. Your session is not considered reserved until the session fee and signed contract have been submitted.
- Session fees are non-refundable.
- Mini sessions will take place in the East Greenwich / North Kingstown, RI area. Contact Bethany for more specific location information.
- Digital files are not included in the price of the mini-shoot but are available for purchase after a $300 print order.
- Online gallery will be available for 21 days, during which time customer's print selections will be made. After 20 days, Bethany O Photography will re-host galleries upon request for a $40 re-host fee.
- Online galleries will include 8-10 professionally edited digital files from which to make print selections.
- Session fee includes one adult and up to two children for a 30-minute shoot. Additional children may be added for $25 each, which will include an additional 15 minutes of shoot time.
- No substitutions may be made for the included 8x10 or three 5x7's, except for substituting smaller prints.
- Facebook timeline header will be created from session photos as well as the Bethany O Photography logo.
- By entering into contract with Bethany O Photography, you are bound and legally required to have a wicked fun time and to fall in love with your photos. Violators of this caveat will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.